Center for Youth & Adults with Conditions of Childhood
- Are you between the ages of 11 and 22?
- Do you have a special health care need?
- Are you ready to think about your future?
- Do you know how long your pediatric doctors will care for you?
The mission of the Center for Youth and Adults with Conditions of Childhood (CYACC) is to steer youth with special health care needs toward a successful adult life.
CYACC provides consultation and coordination of care for two populations:
- Youth ages 11-22 with special needs (chronic conditions, developmental delay, physical disabilities) as they prepare for the transition to adult life
- Adults with specific needs due to their childhood illnesses or developmental disabilities
Here is a copy of our brochure, which lists different topics we offer to work on with you to help plan for the future. Please view the menu to the left for more information.
For more information, please call CYACC at 317.948.0061
(toll free) or send an email to CYACC