As a leader in progressive medicine, Eskenazi Health pharmacy works closely with allied health professionals and teaching clinicians to provide residents with hands-on post-graduate training in the inpatient and outpatient settings.
Named as one of the nation’s 150 best places to work in health care by Becker’s Hospital Review, Eskenazi Health is one of the nation’s largest essential health care systems, providing care in nearly 1 million outpatient visitors each year. Eskenazi Health provides a wide variety of services at its more than 30 primary and mental health care sites throughout Indianapolis and in the Sidney & Lois Eskenazi Hospital, including the Smith Level I Shock Trauma Center, the Richard M. Fairbanks Burn Center and our Level II NICU, which serves the most diverse patient population in the area.
Job benefits for pharmacy residents include:
- Working closely with health professionals and teaching clinicians from Eskenazi Health, Purdue University College of Pharmacy, Butler University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences and Indiana University School of Medicine
- Opportunities for didactic and experiential teaching for Doctor of Pharmacy students and participation in the Indiana Pharmacy Teaching Certificate Program
- Dedicated preceptors highly engaged in resident learning and professional development
- Active involvement in medication safety and process improvement initiatives
- Individualized training plans for each resident
- Numerous opportunities for patient interaction
View all Eskenazi Health Pharmacy Preceptors.
View all Pharmacy Residents.