Eskenazi Health Center Senior Connection offers benefits, activities and support for seniors seeking to maintain their health as they grow older. It is a membership benefits program that helps seniors maintain a healthy and independent lifestyle through peer support. It is free and open to anyone ages 55 and older.
Eskenazi Health Center Senior Connection offers:
- Links to appropriate care, resources and physicians
- Educational resources and programs
- Discounts in the Ingram Micro Mobility Marketplace at Eskenazi Health, Frank Katrina Basile Gift Shop at Eskenazi Health and the Eskenazi Health Optical Shop
- Fitness activities at local YMCAs and area fitness clubs
- Senior volunteer opportunities
To join the program, individuals are asked to visit Eskenazi Health Senior Care on the sixth floor of the Eskenazi Health Outpatient Care Center or contact us at 317.880.6560. Members receive a free new member packet, which provides useful information on the programs and services provided by Eskenazi Health Senior Care.