Information Released About Patients
The following is a list of conditions that can be released regarding patients who are in our facility directory.
- Undetermined: Patient's condition is being assessed. Medical staff has not assigned a condition.
- Good: Vital signs such as pulse, temperature and blood pressure are stable and within normal limits. Patient is conscious and comfortable. Outlook for recovery is good or excellent.
- Fair: Vital signs are stable and within normal limits. Patient is conscious but may be uncomfortable or have minor complications. Favorable outlook.
- Serious: Vital signs may be unstable and not within normal limits. Patient is acutely ill. There is a chance for improved outlook.
- Critical: Vital signs are unstable and not within normal limits. Patient may not be conscious. Questionable outlook. Death may be imminent.
- Treated and Released: Patient received treatment but was not admitted.
- Death: Patient has died.
"Stable" is not a patient condition as it may apply to several conditions.