Health Insurance Answers
HEALTH CARE REFORM QUESTIONS?
GET ANSWERS. GET COVERED.
Eskenazi Health has specially trained Navigators certified by the federal government and the State of Indiana to help people enroll in the federal health insurance marketplace.
Five things people can do to prepare for open enrollment:
1. Sign up for email and text updates from Healthcare.gov.
2. Gather information about your household income.
3. Set up a budget (how much can you afford to pay each month).
4. Understand how coverage works (e.g., premiums and co-pays).
5. Call 1-855-202-1053 for local help.