Visiting During and After Labor
- Visitors must know your first and last name to get your room number
- Visitors are asked to visit between 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- The new baby's other parent may spend the night.
- Patients are given private postpartum rooms.
- Three support people are allowed with you while you are in labor, no matter the time
- No child under 14 is allowed on the unit unless they are a sibling
- Children on the unit must not be sick
Eskenazi Health Newborn Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
There are special visitation hours for the NICU for people other than the mother of the baby. Please call the NICU at 317.880.5878
for more information.