Glenda Westmoreland, M.D.
Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine
Dr. Westmoreland also serves as Clinical Investigator, Director of Geriatrics Education and Director of the geriatric medicine Fellowship Program. She is board certified in geriatric medicine, is prevention-minded and strives to increase understanding of how the latest teachings result in healthier patients.
- Eskenazi Health Center for Senior Health, Primary Care
- Eskenazi Health Acute Care for Elders
To make an appointment, please call 317.880.6560.
- Accepting new patients: Yes
- Same-day appointments: If available
- Language(s) spoken: English
- Insurance: Eskenazi Health accepts Eskenazi Health Advantage traditional Medicare, Medicaid and most commercial plans. (If you have questions about your coverage, please contact your insurance provider.)
Education and training
- Faculty Development Program in Clinical Teaching: Stanford University
- M.P.H.: Indiana University School of Health Physical Education and Recreation
- M.D.: Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- B.S., Chemistry: Butler University, Indianapolis, IN
- Who’s Who in Black Indianapolis, 5th Anniversary Addition
- Center for Leadership Development; Annual Minority Business & Professional Achievers Recognition Award
- Recognition for Five Years Service to the Student Mentoring Program
- Appointed Statewide Competency Director, Effective Communications
- Tony and Mary Hulman Health Achievement Award in Geriatrics and Gerontology