Alexia Torke, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
As Associate Director of the Fairbanks Fellowship in Clinical Ethics, Center Scientist at Indiana University Center for Aging Research and Investigator at the Regenstrief Institute, Inc., Dr. Torke is a recognized expert in the ethical aspects of medical decisions and winner of the 2008 Best Ethics Poster award from the American Geriatric Society. She currently focuses her study on advance directive situations (requires one person to make an important medical decision for another), such as in cases of dementia or delirium.
- Eskenazi Health Center for Senior Health, Primary Care
To make an appointment, please call 317.880.6560.
- Accepting new patients: Yes
- Same-day appointments: If available
- Language(s) spoken: English
- Insurance: Eskenazi Health accepts Eskenazi Health Advantage traditional Medicare, Medicaid and most commercial plans. (If you have questions about your coverage, please contact your insurance provider.)