Monica Tegeler, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine
Dr. Tegeler provides continuity care for patients in the clinic and nursing home setting. She serves as medical director of a local community long-term care facility and is especially diligent about providing the best care possible in this challenging setting. Dr. Tegeler sees older adult patients in her consultative clinic, referred to her care by patients’ primary care physicians and family members. She teaches learners at all levels including medical students, residents, and fellows. Her interests and expertise include hospice and palliative care - management of pain and care for patients at the end-of-life.
- Eskenazi Health Center for Senior Health, Primary Care and Consult
- Eskenazi Health Center Extended Care
To make an appointment, please call 317.880.6560.
- Accepting new patients: Yes
- Same-day appointments: If available
- Language(s) spoken: English
- Insurance: Eskenazi Health accepts Eskenazi Health Advantage, traditional Medicare and Medicaid and most commercial plans. (If you have questions about your coverage, please contact your insurance provider.)