Greg Alan Sachs, M.D.
Professor of Medicine
As Center Scientist and Division Director at the Indiana University Center for Aging Research and Investigator at the Regenstrief Institute, Inc., Dr. Sachs is board certified in both internal and geriatric medicine. He is interested in understanding the barriers to providing excellent end-of-life care for patients with dementia, as well as the ethics of informed consent and many other related subjects.
- Eskenazi Health Center Healthy Aging Brain Center
To make an appointment, please call 317.880.6560.
- Accepting new patients: Yes
- Same-day appointments: If available
- Language(s) spoken: English
- Insurance: Eskenazi Health accepts Eskenazi Health Advantage traditional Medicare, Medicaid and most commercial plans. (If you have questions about your coverage, please contact your insurance provider.)
Education and training
- Fellowship, Geriatric Medicine: University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Fellowship, Clinical Medical Ethics: Center for Clinical Medical Ethics: University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Residency, Internal Medicine: The University of Chicago Hospitals and Clinics, Chicago, IL
- M.D.: Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
- B.A., Biology: The University of Chicago, Chicago, IL