Brandy Matthews, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology
Dr. Matthews is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and serves in a leadership role in several professional organizations including the American Academy of Neurology. She received her Doctor of Medicine from the IU School of Medicine and trained at the Mayo Clinic and University of California San Francisco before returning to Indianapolis to serve as an educator, clinician and researcher in behavioral neurology.
- Eskenazi Health Center Healthy Aging Brain Center
To make an appointment, please call 317.880.6560.
- Accepting new patients: Yes
- Same-day appointments: If available
- Language(s) spoken: English
- Insurance: Eskenazi Health accepts Eskenazi Health Advantage, traditional Medicare and Medicaid and most commercial plans. (If you have questions about your coverage, please contact your insurance provider.)