Todd James, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine
Dr. James is board certified in internal and geriatric medicine. He specializes in caring for older adults with multiple medical problems. He is interested in fostering interprofessional team care for seniors.
- Eskenazi Health Center House Calls for Seniors
- Eskenazi Health Center for Senior Health
- Eskenazi Health Center Geriatric Resources for Assessment and Care of Elders (GRACE)
To make an appointment, please call 317.880.6560.
- Accepting new patients: Yes
- Same-day appointments: If available
- Language(s) spoken: English
- Insurance: Eskenazi Health accepts Eskenazi Health Advantage, traditional Medicare and Medicaid and most commercial plans. (If you have questions about your coverage, please contact your insurance provider. )
Education and training
- Fellow in Geriatric Medicine: University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago
- Residency, Indternal Medicine: University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago
- M.D.: University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago
- B.A., Economics, Wheaton College, Wheaton, Illinois
- AOA Resident/Fellow Clinical Award, University of Illinois College of Medicine