Robin A. Beck, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine, Associate Medical Director of Senior Care and Medical Director of House Calls at Eskenazi Health
Dr. Beck is board certified in internal and geriatric medicine. Her passion is helping seniors with dementia and osteoporosis - she even makes house calls.
Eskenazi Health Center House Calls for Seniors
Eskenazi Health Center for Senior Health, Primary Care
Eskenazi Health Acute Care for Elders
To make an appointment, please call 317.880.6560.
- Same-day appointments: If available
- Language(s) spoken: English
- Insurance: Eskenazi Health accepts Eskenazi Health Advantage, traditional Medicare and Medicaid and most commercial plans. (If you have questions about your coverage, please contact your insurance provider.)
Education and training
- Fellowship, Geriatrics: University of Wisconsin
- Residency, Internal Medicine: Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- M.D.: Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN
- B.S., Biology: Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- Healthcare Heroes Award for Community Achievement for House Calls program, awarded by Indianapolis Business Journal
- The Tony and Mary Hulman Health Achievement Award, awarded by the Indiana Public Health Foundation, Inc.
- House Call Doctor of the Year Award, awarded by American Academy of Home Care Physicians
- Achievement in Medicine Award for the development of the House Calls program, awarded by St. Margaret’s Guild, Indianapolis, IN
- Outstanding Clinician Award, awarded by Division of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics, Indiana University