Eskenazi Health Laboratory Services
If you have a specimen to drop off in the lab or you need a specimen collected, please follow the instructions below.
To learn more about specimen collection and drop off, please view the links to the left.
Eskenazi Health Lab Procedures
- Please bring with you:
- Doctor’s orders for tests
- Insurance card or pending letter (if applicable
- Government-issued identification
- Stop at the information desk for directions to Eskenazi Health Admitting. A registration representative in Eskenazi Health Admitting will:
- Give your paperwork showing that you’ve been registered.
- Direct you to Eskenazi Health Pre-Admission Testing or the area where your specimen will be collected.
Eskenazi Health Pre-Admission testing hours are 7 a.m. – 4 p.m., Monday – Friday.
***If you wish to use the Eskenazi Health Laboratory but you have an out-of-network physician, please ask your physician’s office to call the Eskenazi Health Lab at 317.880.5263 with any questions and to confirm specimen collection requirements.
For questions concerning specimen collection procedures or any other lab-related questions, please call the Eskenazi Health Lab at 317.880.5263
between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4 p.m.