Eskenazi Health EMBRACE
Women diagnosed with cancer experience overwhelming emotional, physical, financial and social challenges. It is our goal that no woman should face cancer alone.
With proceeds from the Decorators’ Show House, St. Margaret’s Hospital Guild established a program for women with cancer in partnership with Eskenazi Health. Eskenazi Health EMBRACE allows women to receive supportive services through a holistic approach, strengthening their ability to adjust to life with cancer. By providing our patients with access to these services, it is our mission and goal to ease the burden of the fight against cancer for the women whose lives have been touched by this frightening disease.
Eskenazi Health EMBRACE moves far beyond the traditional supportive organizational model by providing access to much needed one-on-one services, including, but not limited to:
- Individual counseling and crisis intervention
- Financial, prescription and transportation assistance
- Medical supplies and equipment
- Health screenings
- Breast prostheses, bras
- Reading materials and educational opportunities
- Legal services
- Assistance with utility bills
- Therapeutic and age-appropriate support for the children/loved ones of patients
- Free manicures and snacks during infusion appointments
- Special events
For additional information about Eskenazi Health EMBRACE, please call 317.880.4930. Referrals can also be made through this phone number.