8 ounces fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup feta or goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries
- 2 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds, optional
1/2 cup bottled light balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest, optional
1. Wash and clean spinach. Tear into bite-size pieces and place in a serving bowl.
2. Add half of the feta or goat cheese and onion; toss to combine.
3. Combine dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
4. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with remaining cheese, dried cranberries and almonds. Serve immediately.
Makes four servings
- Per serving: 110 calories
- Fat 3 g
- Fiber 5 g
- Carbohydrates 18 g
- Protein 4 g
- Sodium 249 mg