Eskenazi Health community health centers and the Eskenazi Health Outpatient Care Center will open tomorrow, Jan. 7, at 8 a.m. In addition, all Eskenazi Health Food & Nutrition Services options will resume normal operations at 6 a.m. tomorrow.
The following closures
have been determined for the Eskenazi Health system on Tuesday, Jan. 7:
- Eskenazi Health Linwood
- Transition Support Department (For inpatient needs please contact your assigned case manager from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.; after 5 p.m. please use the on-call process through the switchboard operator.)
- Select divisions of Patient Access Services:
- Financial Counseling Services
- ACA Navigators
- Eskenazi Health Advantage
- Patient Access Services staff working on the Fifth Floor of the Fifth Third Bank Building
- Human Resources
- Eskenazi Health Institute for Employee Development
Please also note that IndyGo has cancelled regular service for Tuesday.
Additional updates may be provided. You can also "follow" Eskenazi Health on Twitter or "like" us on Facebook for more ways to stay up to date.